All Harlem and NYC Tours
Welcome to Harlem Spirituals where we offer a range of exciting and unique tours to explore the best of the Big Apple. From the bustling streets of Manhattan to the charming neighborhood of Harlem, our tours provide a glimpse into the diverse culture and history that make New York City one of the most iconic cities in the world.
We offer both private and public Harlem tours. Harlem is a vibrant neighborhood in Upper Manhattan known for its rich cultural heritage and significant contributions to African-American history. Some of our offerings include a Sunday and Wednesday Gospel Tour with an optional brunch, a Food Tasting Tour, and a Jazz Tour, each showcasing the unique flavors and sounds of this historic neighborhood.
In addition to our Harlem tours, we offer a range of NYC tours that cover the city’s most popular attractions and landmarks. Our Dumbo & Brooklyn Heights Tour provides stunning views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan skyline, while our NYC Sightseeing Tour takes you on a comprehensive journey through the city’s most iconic landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty and Central Park.
For those who want to explore the lesser-known parts of the city, our Triboro Tour offers a unique opportunity to discover the hidden gems of the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn. And for those interested in African-American history, our African American Tour offers a fascinating glimpse into the lives and contributions of some of the city’s most prominent African-American figures.
Join us on one of our tours and experience the energy and excitement of New York City like never before.
NYC African American Heritage Tour
Harlem Food Tasting Walking Tour
New York City Sightseeing Tour
Private Harlem Soul Food & Jazz Tour
Private Triboro Tour of Bronx, Brooklyn & Queens
Harlem Sunday Morning Gospel Tour
Harlem Wednesday Morning Gospel Tour
Harlem Gospel tour le dimanche en Français à New York
Brooklyn Heights & DUMBO Walking Tour
- Wheelchair lifts are 49″ X 28″ and can carry a maximum weight limit of 700 lbs. We kindly ask that you submit the dimensions and model of the chair. A maximum of one person in a wheelchair can be accommodated per bus.
- For passengers with no mobility or non-foldable wheelchairs, we recommend giving us at least 3 weeks’ notice.
- With advance notice, wheelchair-bound customers with some mobility can be accommodated in the front rows of the tour bus with their wheelchairs folded away in the luggage compartment. Someone must accompany customers with special needs to assist them on the coach.
- Child seats are not available.
- The tours are not suitable for pets.
- Check out our terms & conditions for more information.
Do you have more questions? Visit the Harlem and NYC FAQ to find out what you are looking for!
Contact Us for other questions or requests.
Check Out What Our Guests Say!
Learning about Hamilton. The Tour Guide shared extensive information about the founding father in two languages and kept us, tourists, engaged throughout the entire trip. Fascinating, well informed and great... read more
November 8, 2022
Beautiful People, Beautiful Voices - The pick-up point for the tour is 690 8th Ave - there was a tour rep at the door and our group of around 40 waited on the sidewalk for... read more
July 31, 2022
On another level - Great experience in this one. Our tour guide Alvin provided us with many interesting information for the Harlem area.
The gospel was out of this world for believers... read more
July 25, 2022