NYC Private Tours
Our private tours in NYC offer a personalized and exclusive way to explore the city with a knowledgeable guide.
We offer a diverse selection of NYC tours that cater to various interests, including history, architecture, food, and nightlife. Our tours encompass a variety of modes of transportation, from walking and bus tours to boat tours and more.
Explore NYC’s iconic landmarks and neighborhoods on our comprehensive sightseeing tour, including Columbus Circle, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, and Rockefeller Center. Additionally, our private Triboro tour takes you through the cultural richness of the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens, featuring popular attractions like Yankee Stadium and Brooklyn Bridge. Discover the heart of Harlem on a private tour, where you’ll visit renowned landmarks such as the Apollo Theater and enjoy a private dinner at a famous jazz club.
Reserve your spot now and join us for a memorable journey around NYC!
- Wheelchair lifts are 49″ X 28″ and can carry a maximum weight limit of 700 lbs. We kindly ask that you submit the dimensions and model of the chair. A maximum of one person in a wheelchair can be accommodated per bus.
- For passengers with no mobility or non-foldable wheelchairs, we recommend giving us at least 3 weeks’ notice.
- With advance notice, wheelchair-bound customers with some mobility can be accommodated in the front rows of the tour bus with their wheelchairs folded away in the luggage compartment. Someone must accompany customers with special needs to assist them on the coach.
- Child seats are not available.
- The tours are not suitable for pets.
- Check out our terms & conditions for more information.
Do you have more questions? Visit the Harlem and NYC FAQ to find out what you are looking for!
Contact Us for other questions or requests.
Learning about Hamilton. The Tour Guide shared extensive information about the founding father in two languages and kept us, tourists, engaged throughout the entire trip. Fascinating, well informed and great... read more
November 8, 2022
Beautiful People, Beautiful Voices - The pick-up point for the tour is 690 8th Ave - there was a tour rep at the door and our group of around 40 waited on the sidewalk for... read more
July 31, 2022
On another level - Great experience in this one. Our tour guide Alvin provided us with many interesting information for the Harlem area.
The gospel was out of this world for believers... read more
July 25, 2022